URBEX STAG PARTY
You can explore together, guided by an experienced guide who does not control but directs the fun in the right direction. Make pranks, overcome obstacles together with a lot of fun!
Unite and go through the labyrinth of darkness. Together, you will go to do the route full of interestingness and surprises. We will go to the oldest part of a 54-kilometer long tunnel system under the city centre of Kyiv. Who knows what we can find there? Maybe, some beer and fireworks shooting! 😉
Psst, we have to be quiet! We are going down to sneak inside an abandoned Cold War times’ bunker. Pull up a rusty door to an abandoned Soviet nuclear bunker full of artifacts! It’s a prank but there are mountains of interesting stuff inside, where we can take cool pics and feel the atmosphere of a Nuclear War.
Together, you will explore how to survive in a Cold War bunker after a nuclear war.
There is some water and clay inside the tunnels, and no light. It’s real underground!
- To keep your feet dry and clean, we will give you a pair of Soviet high-rubber boots from the Soviet radiation protective suit
- A pair of gloves to keep your hands clean
- A torch to disperse the darkness around.
- Some extras 😉
The price for Urbex Stag Party is 49 EUR per person
- Prices in table are in EUR
- We accepting EUR, UAH, USD according to Google converter rate. We charging payment only after tour, you don’t need to pay in advance. Only cash.
In case you order URBEX Stag Party without pick-up, the group meeting place is the hall of “Dnipro” Metro station.
- Don’t take massive backpacks with you! (part of the route goes through the tunnels, which are narrow or/and have low-ceiling (1,6 m high))
- Put on a cap or something on your head!
- Put on comfortable clothes you are not afraid to make a little dirty. No tuxedo and high heels! 🙂
- If you are interested in Photography take with you tripod
Some tunnels are narrow, so be ready to touch them by your back or elbows and leave some clay on them. This clay you can easily wash off even with clean water but try not to wear new and white clothes and shoes going to the underground.
Temperature underground is constant, about +12 Celsius, so wear something like a hoodie or light jacket.
During the URBEX Stag Party, you will not offend any Ukrainian law. Visiting underground tunnels systems in Kyiv is not prohibited. Our team of explorers collaborates with local government about history and tunnels.
We have been running tours since 2012 and haven’t had any accidents resulting in injury of participants so far. In case of any scratches during the tour, the URBEX guides always have professional first aid kit at hand.
The price for Urbex Stag Party is 49 EUR per person.
In case you order Urbex Stag Party without pick-up, group meeting place is the hall of “Dnipro” metro station.
NO PREPAYMENT NEEDED – pay on arrival